Carlingford Adventure Centre is a family run centre in the heart of Medieval Carlingford. The Centre itself is built around "The Mint" listed building, it offers great medieval character combined with modern comforts, all conveniently located in the heart of medieval Carlingford.
The centre itself has 36 bedrooms sleeping up to 180 and for a range of Holiday Homes and Luxury Apartments through out the village.
A range of 4 star Self Catering Holiday Homes and Luxury Apartments in Carlingford.
You can combine Outdoor Activities with a Self Catering Break.
Great Deals for Family Holidays and Hen Partys in Ireland.
Visit the Carlingford Holiday Homes website here >>
Accommodation in the Centre
Carlingford Adventure Centre, provides accommodation for up to 180 guests in 36 bedrooms.
Comfortable Ensuite Dorm Style Rooms:
Ideal for large groups these rooms feature bunk beds the majority are ensuite, some rooms from the original building are not ensuite.
Seperate units, Ideal for group sizes 10-27 people.
Group accommodation can only be booked as part of an Activity Package.
Can be booked for Christmas and New Years without activities.
- Free Wi Fi in the main centre
- Dining hall seats up to 90
- Fully qualified caterers to provide wonderful home cooked meals
- Games Room with Table Tennis, Pool Table & various other games
- Common Room with cosy log fire
- Volleyball court
- Teachers Resource Room
- 24 Hr Reception
- NEW! Sports Hall
- Shore side facilities to include changing and showering facilities
- 2 Conference Rooms suitable for workshops, team talks for up to 60
- Boathouse Conference Room (amazing views) includes WIFI
- Large choice of outdoor adventure activities on land and water
- Largest private Rock Climbing outdoor facility in Ireland
- Largest privately owned Outdoor Laser Combat Arena in Ireland